Key: test item, instrument name, total nonvolatile migration, gravimeter, moisture permeameter
Hand-held Dew Point Meter
- PDF Download
- Commodity name: Hand-held Dew Point Meter
- Commodity ID: DPM-16H
The meter uses the electrolytic method to measure the moisture content or dew point of non-corrosive gas or acid gas.
The coil-like double platinum wire and its gap (less than 20um) constitute an electrolytic cell. Phosphorus pentoxide in the gap between platinum wires absorbs trace water to produce phosphoric acid and generates a weak current. The current is proportional to the amount of water absorbed. The dew point or trace water content is calculated according to the measured current.
● High precision, 10 ppb.
● Wide Test range, -80℃Td~-6 ℃Td.
● Corrosion resistance - It can measure acid gas and slightly corrosive gas.
● High-performance rechargeable battery - over 12 hours of continuous operation.
● Easy to use - direct measurement with gas connection, without bypass flushing.
● Sensor safety - with a sensor over range protection function.
Dew point Range
-80 ℃Td ~ -6 ℃Td
Water content range
0.5 ppmv ~ 3800 ppmv
Water content error
0.5 ppmv or 1% m.v
One charge for 12 hours
-10 ℃~45 ℃