Key: test item, instrument name, total nonvolatile migration, gravimeter, moisture permeameter
Hot Seal Strength (Hot Track) Tester
- PDF Download
- Commodity name: Hot Seal Strength (Hot Track) Tester
- Commodity ID: SRH-401
Measure the tensile or peel properties of just heat-sealed or thermally bonded plastic materials.
Control the hot head to the pre-set temperature；Automatically heat seal or heat adhere to the sample under this temperature, and last for the pre-set time. After this, stop for a pre-set time, and perform tensile or peel tests immediately.
This is a combination of a hot seal test and a tensile tester. It can perform a single test of heat sealing, thermal adhering, tensile, tearing, and stripping. Also, it can automatically perform the integration test of heat sealing and tension.
ASTM F1921、ASTM F2029、QB/T2358、YBB 00122003
● Test type: four functional combinations of thermal adhering, heat sealing, stripping and stretching；
● High precision temperature control: Temperature is controlled by P.I.D.
● Two tensile tests start mode: manual and automatic.
● Anti-scald safety design to ensure the safety of users；
● Digital step-less speed regulation.
● Multi-function: automatic reset, overload protection, travel protection, etc；
● Embedded computer control, large LCD graphic display, full digital operation.
● Provide RS-232, which can be connected to a computer.
● Precision: First degree.
● Max force: 300 N.
● Force resolution：0.01 N.
● Test speed: 0 ~350 mm/min.
● Speed error: Within 1% of indication value.
● Control range of temperature: indoor temperature~250 ℃.
● Temperature control error: ±1 ℃.
● Size of heat seal head: top head 100x5mm，bottom head 100x25mm.
● Stretching distance: 600 mm.
● Test distance: 40~499 mm.
● Work pressure: 0.2~1 MPa.
● Net weight: 65 kg.
● Size: 1200mm(L)×450mm(W)×470mm(H) .
● Power supply: AC220V±10%，50 HZ.
Principal machine, Footswitch, heat adhesive fixture, high-temperature welding cloth.
Personal computer, professional software, communication cable， specimen sampler.